read my mind

Sunday, June 19

Howe Yuan and Kaiquan came over last night to watch Howe Yuan's copy of 'Sin City'. I was hoping for a quiet night with 'Before Sunrise' and 'Before Sunset', but no. That show is one gory flick. Moved on to 'Friends' afterward, but they fell asleep watching it. So I turned it off, and we ended up talking, with the music playing from my iPod as background music. Think we slept at about 2.

Anyway, met Howe Yuan again this afternoon in town, and walked our usual route. Borders had a 30% discount with a cut-out coupon (Friday's Life, check it out, discount ends Sunday), so I bought a book on how to write a novel. Had some ideas on how to open one of my stories, so I started writing. The narration is very Audrey Niffenegger in 'The Time Traveler's Wife', but that's just for the prologue. Hope I can do it.

Till next time...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home