read my mind

Friday, January 14

I know I haven't blogged in quite a while, but bear with me friends... heh.

Anyway, I just got Taufik's album, called 'Blessings'; I don't really have any idea what to make of this title... heh. It's actually a pretty good album, much better than I expected. The production is kinda okay, using quite a bit of synthesised instruments; some songs are a little 'old' sounding. What surprised me, though, was the rap in 'Superstition' - pretty neat! Heh... hey people, buy his album to support Singapore's English music industry ya? I think sales will be pretty influential on future local acts... yup.

Well most, if not all of you who read this blog know that I'd like to join Singapore Idol too, and listening to this album does give me some kinda hope in the local English music industry; that sometime in future I may be doing what he's doing right now.

Oh well, I gotta be bolder if I wanna join... yup. I feel inspired to write songs now... heh. Till next post!

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home