read my mind

Wednesday, June 15

Hello to those who've stumbled back to my blog; welcome to those I may soon inform about this blog. It's been quite a while since I properly blogged on here, and things have definitely changed. I've been through a BMT recourse from April to June, and finally finished it. Along the way, I made many new friends, incidentally because of my rank, which was the same as most of the instructors there. Definitely a lot of lessons learnt there, and new experiences.

Also, I am now the lead vocalist of the band that's been formed by some of my platoon-mates, but I am unsure how far this band can go. We haven't actually met up for a proper discussion yet, so perhaps there we can decide the path this band will take. We also haven't thought of a name yet...

Oh well...

4 comment(s):

hello ryan... this is keong here... aye, the band thing,wish u guys all the best man... at least u guys got a mission, a target now... lol... i'm still wandering in the wilderness... take care cud... cya around...

By Blogger Unknown, at 9:58 am  

bud* i meant, not cud...

By Blogger Unknown, at 9:59 am  

hey keong, thanks for tt. well, tm u'll get ur posting, so maybe tt could clear some of ur doubts... see ya

By Blogger Ryan, at 10:15 am  

Yes, dear Ryan, I was just about to delete your blog from my list of faves, when you updated it.

Lucky. Didn't see much of you Sat night :) Meet up again with the gang soon. Think we've enough of alchohol/loud music for a while.

Growing old - we term it.

Much love.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 10:24 pm  

Post a comment

<< Home