read my mind

Saturday, March 6

Trying out my new MacJournal software instead of writing my thesis. Now I’m worried that The Time Traveler’s Wife actually might yield less material to talk about than Her Fearful Symmetry! So much for promises made earlier this week. Bleh. Anyway, sorry to burst “Bernana’s” bubble, but no more serialised novel... I’m just going to try writing whatever I can, whether it belongs in the first chapter or not. Fingers crossed!

Today is a Saturday. Today I will go back to school for a meeting about Freud and Lacan. Yay. After which, I will go watch the play wo(men) which is the opener for NUS Arts Fest, which Yonghui is slogging away for. Yay (watching the play, not Yonghui slogging away). After that, it’s time to hit the books again (bang bang) and try to write something that’s actually substantial. Yay. Bleh.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home