read my mind

Sunday, January 10

Mea culpa. So I've always had this terrible, terrible habit of abandoning this old, faithful blog, leaving it to collect pixel dust. I never know what it is exactly that brings me back; maybe it's the fact that I stubbornly leave the blog address in my MSN nick, misleading friends to believe I've actually kept it going somehow. But no excuses, I'm here now and should hopefully be posting till the next time I drop off the radar again. Thought I'd post a little quote from one of my new favourite books:

"'Being in love is . . . anxious,' he said. 'Wanting to please, worrying that she will see me as I really am. But wanting to be known. That is . . . you're naked, moaning in the dark, no dignity at all . . . I wanted her to see me and to love me even though she knew everything I am, and I knew her. Now she's gone, and my knowledge is incomplete.'"
Her Fearful Symmetry, Niffenegger 267.

Well. Till next time.

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home