read my mind

Sunday, October 24

Blogger's kinda off... this post came out blank. Anyway, I'm back from Jeanette's place, where we had our dinner party. I came up with some lyrics on the way home, so I'll just post them here first. I'll talk about tonight tomorrow...

We didn't come here to be silent
We didn't come here to be someone we're not
All we can do is just to be ourselves
There shouldn't be a moment where we lie

We've all got crazy things to deal with
But let this be a time we share
There are moments where we smile for each other
There won't be times we won't cry for each other

You've got a friend in me
Let's sing a song, go out of tune, who cares
You've got a friend in me
We'll laugh till we cry, and fall down weeping

Tell me what you think?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home