read my mind

Sunday, March 19

It's a very strange kind of depression that I've never experienced before. Where you tell yourself you're all right, that it's not all that worth getting upset over. But maybe that's not true. I had the chance. And I blew it. Maybe that's what I'm so upset about. Damn it.

I know there'll be other chances, but how can you blow something that you've been preparing so long and hard for? Isn't that just stupid? In my opinion, I had what it took, but how could I have blown it like that?

I guess I'm just venting. Forgive my whining.

4 comment(s):

u'll be alright man.
it's not like you to
weigh yourself down
on small beer.

By Blogger glentiaw, at 11:02 am  

er... wat's small beer? ya i'll be alright... it just takes some time to get over it.

By Blogger Ryan, at 11:22 am  

Hey Ry,
*hugs*
There are other opportunities waiting, ya. Cheer up ;)

w.-

and i'm sorry about happened. i'm sorry.

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:12 pm  

it's alright dear. honestly. i think i shd apologise too, for taking tt tone. i'm cool wif ya... but hope u're cool wif me...

By Blogger Ryan, at 7:52 pm  

Post a comment

<< Home