read my mind

Thursday, August 14

Think today there was something wrong with the stars... communication seemed difficult... must be Mercury... but I thought it was Mars retrograde... hmm...

Oops... you probably don't understand... hee. Oh yeah, I saw Mars last night... Howe Yuan told me about it... so small but cool nevertheless... saw it while watching Children of Heaven again last night...

I wonder why there was a general lack of music in the show... hmm... but for now I can only remember the part where Sakha (is that her name?) is chasing the shoe in the drain...

Home Run is okay I guess... perhaps the technique Jack Neo used was to make things funny so that it was more all-rounded... but I feel that Children of Heaven is probably more impactful... it was so simple... and the kids ah... whoa... Ali had this naturally sad face... and his chin would tremble too... can you believe the children are not actors? Sakha wasn't as good I guess... Seow Fang was better as the younger sister... Sakha was more the spoilt brat while Seow Fang was like understanding I guess. In comparison, Ah Kun is not as convincing as Ali. Ali is 9 and Ah Kun is 11; to see a boy of 9 being quite so mature is more touching than a boy of 11. And that innocence is there too... Oh well... enough of that...

I miss singing... chorally that is... miss the choir... but oh well it's not supposed to be important anyway... bleh...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home