read my mind

Tuesday, August 12

I'm having a headache again... hmm... What could it be? Do I have sinus??? I'm not so sure myself... Oh well...

Howe Yuan told me that we've only 4 weeks (including this week) left to the prelims... Okay... so why am I not feeling any stress at all? Before you go around thinking that I've already studied enough... I haven't; I haven't even studied a little. Gosh... Am I really going to accomplish nothing at the end of my college education? Not that it actually matters... at least that's what I think.

And all I wanted to do was go to the hall and try to play the piano (recently tuned!)... okay... priorities... tsk tsk... well I didn't get to anyway. The hall was used for the registration for SATs.

Today there was a talk about stress and all that stuff... oh well.

Okay so I'm sitting here now wondering what else to say... weak...

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home