read my mind

Saturday, January 17

The last day of the week is over! I'm glad I made it through. Haha.

This semester, my modules seem fun, but definitely tough. There're lots of readings, dense ones in fact. I'm in the midst of reading Millenium Hall as I take the time off to blog. It's a pretty straightforward novel, not something you'd read or want to read in our days (it was written in the mid-eighteenth century). On top of that, I'll be reading three Jane Austens, Hamlet, Frankenstein (again, goodie), Dracula and so on, this semester. Maybe I'll take a photo of the books for this semester and post it up! Hmm. Just hope I can keep up the first-week enthusiasm... Really need to pull up my CAP this semester. It's going to take a huge feat to get it where I want it to be, but I'm the eternal optimist! Just got to work really hard for the next three semesters. That's... doable I suppose.

Here's a list of albums I wish to buy (please let me know if you think an album is great/something I'd like):
Rockferry (Deluxe Edition with nearly double the material) by Duffy
One of the Boys by Katy Perry
We Started Nothing by The Ting Tings

Recommend me more!

2 comment(s):

hellooo :) guess who it is! hahah..

feels like ages since i've dropped in on your blog, and i'm glad i did! haha.. i got kit the katy perry album and she seems to like it, altho i only like a couple of songs.. i think Duffy is good, and the Ting Tings are okaaay, but a bit over-rated ... oh and if you don't mind, i'd really like to recommend Ladyhawke. Give her a listen and let me know if you like it! :)

By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:15 am  

okie i will! just got duffy deluxe edition. i think the second disc kinda balances out the mood of the entire album haha.

okay will go listen to ladyhawke and tell u what i think. :)

By Blogger Ryan, at 1:14 am  

Post a comment

<< Home