read my mind

Saturday, October 7

Dear Rain,

I miss you. Where are you? Please come back.

I know there were things that I shouldn't have said, that I did. And I shouldn't have told you to come again another day. But you were crying without reason so often. Never mind. We'll work it out together.

Recently there's this girl who's been around, called Haze. At first, I thought she was interesting; everytime I met her it felt like I was in a dream sequence. But now, I can't stand her being around me. She clouds my vision, blurs my sight and makes my eyes water. I don't know where I'm going sometimes when I'm with her; I feel like I'm wondering in a smoky maze I can't get out of.

Rain, it's always been you. Remember the songs I would sing when I was walking with you? Now I choke up when I even open my mouth. It's all because of Haze. I'm sure if you come back she'll back off. Please. I know we had it great together.

Love, Ryan

1 comment(s):

Dear Ryan,

This a divine message from the Luna Palace... Just to let u know...Rain wasn't very happy with wat u said to her the other day... so she is not gg to come back for now...
but seeing u suffer under Haze, it seems that her heart have soften alot...

Be patient, right now, she is trying to contact her twin sister, Storm, who seems to be having a great deal of fun playing with the fishes at the Pacific Ocean...

Be patient...Storm will be here soon...

By Blogger Lupus, the Silent Wolf, at 11:40 pm  

Post a comment

<< Home