read my mind

Sunday, November 20

Weekend's coming to an end... Starting tomorrow I'll be reporting to a different camp. It's tough, 'cause I don't deal well with change. Even so, this shift will be good; someone at my current camp kinda really hates me... It's always awkward silence... So with me going over to the other side, it'll be better. I'll still see him from time to time though, due to the fact that we're under the same establishment.

Well, I suppose tomorrow starts a new chapter of my life in NS. It's the final seven months, so I'm hoping things will go by really fast, and that maybe life will take a turn for the better. I really can't ask for more right now though, the pay's good, job should be pretty alright, which is more than I can say for some of my other friends serving NS. Sorry guys...

On another note, my 'Friends' DVD collection is finally complete, with the shipment coming in yesterday. I've watched the first three episodes of Season 10 already, and it's really enjoyable to watch them since I haven't seen almost the whole season yet. I started watching 'Friends' seriously just after my first, failed BMT, in June 2004, with two full years to go in NS. So much has changed since then; I've already completed the BMT recourse, and my job which starts tomorrow should be permanent till I ORD. I've grown to love these six characters in so many ways, and it feels as if they're my friends too. You people must be laughing at me now for not having seen the end of 'Friends' when it's already been over for over a year, but I say, as long as I get to watch it all, I'm happy.

This has been a rather introspective post, no?

0 comment(s):

Post a comment

<< Home